Finding the individual health plan with the right coverage should be simple. Here's what you need to know to choose a plan, save money, and get covered by January 1, 2019.
When to enroll
- November 1: Open enrollment begins.
- December 15: Last date to enroll for January 1, 2019 health plan coverage.
- December 31: Pay your bill by this date for January coverage.
How to save money
You may qualify for help with the monthly bill for your health plan. This is also known as a tax credit. You may qualify based on your annual household income and the number of people in your household. For example, an individual who earns up to $60,720 may qualify. A family of 4 with an income of up to $125,520 could qualify.
Check to see if you qualify by creating an account through healthcare.gov and provide income and family information. Already receiving a subsidy? Log in to your healthcare.gov account to update your information and verify that you still qualify. After that, you can view plan options and re-enroll.
How to stay covered for 2019
Stay with Premera
Open enrollment is here! Log in to your Premera account to see any changes to your 2019 plan and to let us know if you intend to keep your plan next year or shop for a new plan.
Sign into your account Shop for plans
Here's how customers can stay covered for 2019:
- Visit premera.com. View plan options and find coverage that best meets your needs.
- Do nothing. If you like your existing plan, you can re-enroll without doing anything. If your Premera plan isn't offered in 2019, we matched you with a new plan. We'll enroll you starting January 1, 2019. That makes sure your coverage will continue without a gap. You're free to select another plan, of course, but you'll need to act before December 15.