PO Box 91059
Seattle, WA 98111-9159
Claim payer IDs
Direct submitter: Professional and Institutional 00430; Dental 47570
Using a clearinghouse: Please contact your clearinghouse for the appropriate
submitter ID to use (assigned by the clearinghouse)
View claims and billing forms.
Sign in to Availity for online member eligibility and benefits, claims status, and payment information. Call 800-722-4714, option 2, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, for help with:
- Member benefits that don't display online through Availity
- Claims payment, payment vouchers, or remittance assistance
- Provider network status confirmation
- Technical help, website issues
Provider Contacts - One-page reference sheet of Premera addresses and phone/fax numbers.
Availity secure tools
For help with Availity technical issues or registration information, call 800-282-4548, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday - Friday.
Credentialing application - new providers
Send your new credentialing application by mail, fax, or email:
PO Box 327 - MS 263
Seattle, WA 98111-0327
Learn more about becoming a Premera provider. View credentialing forms.
Request a copy of your contract
If you need a copy of your contract, send us an email request and we’ll send it to you directly as an email attachment. Please note this email is only for requesting contract copies.
Request a copy of your 1099 statement
If you need a copy of your 1099 statement or have any questions about it, email your request to email@example.com.
Physician and provider relations
If you have questions, please email us. To complete your email request as quickly as possible, we do require the provider tax ID number, NPI numbers, and provider names for all emails. Please allow our team 20 to 30 days to complete your request.
Has your office information changed recently?
Be sure to complete a provider update form if you have any of the following office changes:
- Changing your billing, practice or remittance address
- Adding a practice location
- Updating your tax identification number
- Adding/deleting a provider at your office
Help our members find you
Make sure your information is current in our provider directory. The federal No Surprises Act requires health plans to verify all provider directory data every 90 days. It also requires all providers and facilities submit this information to in-network plans. Unverified providers may be removed from our directory.
Physician and provider appeals
For help with an appeal, call the Customer Service number on the back of the member's ID card or mail your appeal request to:
PO Box 91102
Seattle, WA 98111-9202
Forgotten ID and password assistance
For issues with your OneHealthPort user ID or password, call OneHealthPort at 800-973-4797.
- Call 800-676-BLUE (2583) to verify benefits or eligibility for BlueCard members
- Be sure to have the subscriber or member identification number available when you call
- Call 888-261-9562 to reach Premera's BlueCard claims customer service team.
- Log in to your local Blue plan's website
- Visit our BlueCard Resources page
Call Clinical Review at 800-722-4714, option 3, for help with:
- Admission screening and triage
- Clinical review
- Case management
Fax inpatient admission notification forms and related medical records to 888-742-1487.
Fax prior authorization request forms to 800-843-1114.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Fax: 425-918-4234 (for EDI enrollment forms only. No claims or PPI information)
Call Pharmacy Services at 888-261-1756 for help with:
- General information on the Preferred Drug List (PDL)
- Exceptions for point-of-sale edits
- Level status confirmation for a specific medication