Open enrollment runs from November 1, 2022 through January 15, 2023.
Premera health plans are offered in 5 counties: King, Kitsap, Grays Harbor, Pacific, and Franklin.
In addition to the 10 essential health benefits, most plans include these features:
- Preventive care is covered in full on all plans—exams, screenings, and vaccinations (including COVID-19 vaccinations).
- First two visits with a designated primary care provider (PCP) are covered in full on all non-HSA plans.
- Generic drugs have a low copay and no deductible for non-HSA plans.
- No referrals to see doctors and specialists in our network, including University of Washington Medical Center, Virginia Mason, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle Children’s Hospital, and EvergreenHealth.
- Virtual care coverage that includes primary care, behavioral and mental health, and substance use disorders.
Kinwell: A new primary care option for Premera members
- Primary Care, Behavioral Health and Virtual Care services offered
- Same-day and next-day appointments are often available, in-person or virtually.
- 17 beautifully designed clinics located across Washington state
- Kinwell’s statewide Virtual Care program offers even more options for you to seek care from anywhere in Washington.
- Easy on-line scheduling
More 2023 information