September 30, 2022
In January, Premera Blue Cross and the Kinwell Medical Group announced their collaboration to improve access to primary care in the state of Washington. Since then, several
Kinwell clinics have opened across the state.
Access to Kinwell clinics are a benefit just for Premera members. The clinics provide primary care, family practice, behavioral health, and laboratory services and are located in areas to meet Premera members where they are. This relationship benefits
Premera members with fast and easy appointment scheduling, better customer service, and reduced wait times.
- Lynnwood - 19723 Hwy 99, Suite G, Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Renton - 710 N 10th Street, Unit 304, Renton, WA 98057
- Yakima - 2706 W Nob Hill Blvd, Suite 100, Yakima, WA 98902
- Wenatchee - 201 Valley Mall Parkway, Suite 3, East Wenatchee, WA 98802
- Pasco - 7505 Sandifur Parkway, Pasco, WA 99301
- South Lake Union/ Denny Way - 520 Denny Way, Seattle, WA 98109
- Poulsbo – 21800 Market Pl NW, Suite 104, Poulsbo, WA 98370
- Mill Creek - 13206 Bothell Everett Hwy, #401A, Mill Creek, WA 98012
- North Country Homes - 9001 N Country Homes Blvd, Spokane, WA 99218
- Spokane Valley - 16009 E Indiana Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- 6th and Washington - 307 West 6th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204
Upcoming Kinwell clinic openings:*
- Division & Mission (Spokane), fall 2022
- Ballard (Seattle), fall 2022
- Bellingham, fall 2022
- Olympia, fall 2022
*Dates subject to change. Additional locations to be announced.
Premera will be hosting open houses at future Kinwell clinic sites for our producers. Please contact your Premera representative for more information.